DME Designer Combo Installer V3.5.1 for Win (Previous version)
- The hardware specification for DME Firmware V3.5x or earlier differs from the one for Firmware V3.8x or later. Therefore firmware V3.5x or earlier cannot be upgraded to V3.81 or later. Also, firmware V3.81 or later cannot be downgraded to V3.5x or earlier. (This does not apply to the SP2060 or ICP1.)
If you need to upgrade your DME from V3.55 or earlier to V3.81 or later, please contact your Yamaha dealer.
- Save an up-to-date DME project file (*.daf). Don't update unless an up-to-date "e;.daf"e; file has already been saved on your computer. Without the "e;.daf"e; file, you will not be able to restore DME operation.
- When DME64N/24N units running firmware version 3.5x or earlier and DME64N/24N or DME Satellite units running firmware versions 3.81 or later are combined in the same device group, DME64N/24N units running firmware version 3.5x or earlier cannot be designated as the group master.
- Now supports Windows 7 and 64-bit Vista.
- [SP2060 Backup] has been added to the main panel window [Hardware] menu, allowing internal SP2060 data to be transferred to a computer for backup. Multiple SP2060 units can be restored from the backup data.
- If backup data is restored to an SP2060 unit running a firmware version prior to V1.3, network settings such as IP address will be changed.
Make sure to restore all the SP2060 units within the device group from the same backup data. If you restore a subset of the SP2060 units, the communication between the master unit and slave units may not be established.
- The IM8, MSR250, and other external devices can now be specified as External Device.
- It is possible to select and install speaker library data for third-party speakers into the Speaker Processor component library.
- Fixed a problem in which the probe monitor or monitoring point operation would freeze up if components were connected with each input port wired.
- Fixed a problem in which synchronization would fail when you saved a project file in DME Designer V3.0 and then loaded it in V3.5, if a DME8i-ES/8o-ES/4io-ES unit was used.
New Features of the previous version (V3.5.0)
- New "Program Ducker" component added.
- New optimizing compiler employs a new algorithm allowing you to get maximum usage of DSP hardware resources.
- MY16-ES64, MY16-MD64 and MY16-EX are available for DME64N and DME24N on I/O card list.
- Now you can directly choose the communication port without going to the MIDI SETUP dialog.
- SB168-ES, IMX644, IPA8200 and NEXO products icons are available as External Devices.
- DME64N cascade connections across different device groups are now possible.
Fixed Bugs on the previous version (V3.5.0)
- Fixed a problem in which the files saved by the DME File Storage function could not be loaded if the file names included non-English Latin characters such as umlaut.
- In the "Language" dialog box, however, you need to set the language to "English/German/French/Spanish" if the file names include Latin characters, or "Japanese" if the file names include Japanese characters.
The supported firmware is V3.09 or later for DME64N/24N, and V3.11 or later for DME Satellite. In some cases for DME Satellite, however, you might not be able to load the files including Latin or Japanese characters in DME Designer V3.0.2 or earlier even if you save the files in DME Designer V3.5.0 or later.
- The extension .dme is now not associated with DME Designer if DME Manager (application software for the DME32) is already installed on your computer.
- Fixed a problem in which a context menu such as for parameter link groups would not appear properly if you added groups repeatedly until overflowing the screen.
- Fixed a problem in which user modules and user controls would not appear properly when a project file including user module and user control settings was loaded if any user modules and user controls had never been created since the DME Designer had been installed on Windows Vista.
|OS||Windows 7: (32bit/64bit; Ultimate/Professional), Windows Vista:(32bit/64bit; Ultimate/Business/Enterprise ), Windows XP: Professional|
|CPU||32bit: 1.4GHz(Windows 7/Vista)/1GHz(Windows XP) or higher Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron family processor; 64bit: Intel 64 compatible processor|
|Memory||2GB(64-bit Windows 7)/1GB(32-bit Windows 7, Windows Vista)/256MB(Windows XP) or more|
|HDD||300MB or more|
|Display||1280 x 1024 pixels, High Color 16bit or higher|
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.